No Print

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Mar 7 20:54:16 EST 2004

on 3/7/04 3:25 PM, Ken Norris at pixelbird at interisland.net wrote:

> Let me take a screenshot into PS and try to print from there and see what
> happens. I'll get back.
Actually, I took a screenshot and just printed straight from the viewer
(Picture 89, I think) It printed fine, so there is nothing wrong with
printer communications from the Apple side.

I tried reducing the card size a mite so it will fit easier. Still nothing.
Preview shows a blank. In fact, this time Rev hung and I had to Force Quit.

Something is seriously wrong with Print Card here. Is there a workaround?

TIA,
Ken N.

P.S. I should mention I'm using version 2.03, not the new one.