Indirect Reference

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sun Mar 7 18:08:53 EST 2004

So, now I know that the field reference syntax is ok.  The problem seems to
be the indirect reference.  When the function getTheDate gets the parameter,
it is not the contents of the field, but the field name as it was put into
the variable "it".  Is there a technique with indirect object references?
Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139