Color help

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Mar 7 17:12:16 EST 2004

On Sunday, March 7, 2004, at 12:35 PM, Bojsza wrote:

> I am working on doing some graphing...but unfortunately I am color
> blind and though I want to produce something that is pleasing for the
> user I know (from past experiences) that my color choices have always
> been atrocious.

I don't have a list.  Just a couple of comments...

I think I have seen such lists at web-design sites.

I suggest you exploit your expertise/experience here.  You might make
sure that line and point styles are plentiful.  You might warn a user
(or include a comment some how) when pairs work poorly for popular
kinds of color blindness.

Both my youngest son and my father-in-law are color blind and have
influenced both my software design and my electronics design.

Dar Scott