about saving a stack in a standalone...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Mar 5 16:52:09 EST 2004

Hi Folks, two questions on the same subject,

If I move all my substacks to individual stack files will I be able to
save them in a standalone, like making a persistent state. It's for the
revHTTPd project, I want the server to be deployable as a standalone,
but I want the user to be able to use and save it's own stacks with it.
I know standalones can't write to themselves, but can theirs substacks
be .rev files if I choose the "move to individual files" option in the
distribution builder? If I've got a standalone, this standalone uses
"go" command to open a .rev stackfile, can this file be saved using
save command without problems, right?

Cheers
--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004