CGI Engine - Success and Failure

Jim jimc at ace-pb.com
Fri Mar 5 14:05:46 EST 2004

Hi Ken.

Yeah, I've stumbled across that one. I've already downloaded it and the
docs, but haven't had time yet to dig in to it much.

It looks pretty sophisticated, but I'm sure I can use some of the basic
functions of it. I shouldn't have any trouble with it once I wrap my
head around it.

Have you known this to work (or tried it) with the CGI engine?

Jim.