PDF

Ray G. Miller rgmiller at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 5 14:02:08 EST 2004

>From: Brian Yennie <briany at qldlearning.com>
>

>Ken,
>
>I believe the 4000 pixel limitation was meant as a single dimension,
>not the total number of pixels.
>So you can  have 4000x4000 = 16 million pixels.

Yep, my bad...

I meant to say "4000 pixels per dimension."

You can create a "view window" by creating an image part, locking the
location, setting its fileName (the map pix should reside on the HD),
then group the image part, and set the vScroll and hScroll of the
grouped part.

Use the mouseDown to determine the vertical and horizontal scrolling
relative to the actual topLeft of the mapPix and topLeft of the image
part to the set the scroll bars.

Ray G. Miller
Turtlelips Productions
4009 Everett Ave.