Restore Minimized App in the Dock (MacOSX Jaguar)

James.Cass at sealedair.com James.Cass at sealedair.com
Fri Mar 5 10:05:03 EST 2004

Happy Friday to all!

PLATFORM:  MacOSX 10.2.8.
CATEGORY:  Dock
QUESTION:  How can I cause a dock-minimized application window to maximize
and be in focus when the user clicks on the dock-alias of the application?
DETAILS:  We have an app that users can minimize to the Dock (using "set
the iconic of this stack to true"), which puts the application icon and
the application window in the dock.  So far so good.  Now in most OSX
apps, when you click on a docked application icon, the respective
application window will maximize out of the dock and be in focus.   When
our users click on the docked app icon, nothing happens.  They have to
click directly on the minimized application window to maximize it back
into focus.

Thanks in advance...James