Problem with Windows but not with Mac (I know, it's usual!)

Dan Soneson sonesond1 at southernct.edu
Fri Mar 5 08:00:30 EST 2004

> I understand but I think that Revolution has to write that very big in
> the
> documentation!!!:-)

François,

Check the MacToISO function (and conversely, the ISOToMac function in
the docs. AFAIK, it is only in the customProperties that this
cross-platform use of diacritics is problematic. I don't think I have
tried this with control names but using accented characters with button
labels cause no cross-platform problem at all.

Dan