PDF

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Mar 5 01:59:51 EST 2004

Hi Ray,

> Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:30:35 -0800
> From: "Ray G. Miller" <rgmiller at pacbell.net>
> Subject: Re: PDF

> If you're going to use this mongoMap on a Mac, be aware that there is a
> 4000 pixel limitation.
-------------
What??? What are you talking about? I'm looking at a my oldest Rev 1.1 image
which is 800 x 600 (480,000 pixels) I can't tell what the image type
is...but I *know* it's either a GIF or a JPEG. I don't care if it's a GIF or
a PNG or a JPEG. Not important in this case.

In fact, I don't expect to display all of it at once, I'd need a 3 foot x 4
foot monitor!! But the picture will be scrolled in a 196 x 256 pixel group.
Are you saying I can't do it? Is the limitation you speak of relative to
file format?

TIA,
Ken N.