Update button icon

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Mar 5 01:36:54 EST 2004

Hi Tom, Chris, et al,

> Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:20:35 -0700
> From: "Chris Sheffield" <revlist at cableone.net>
> Subject: RE: Update button icon
>
> Tom,
>
> Maybe I'm not understanding exactly what you're wanting to do, but can't you
> just set the icon of the button using "set the icon of btn "myButton" to
> 1001" (inserting the correct id number, of course).  Is this not what you
> want?  You can also set hilitedIcon, armedIcon, and others if needed.
Right. That's what I had trouble understanding in the first place. Tom
reports that the button doesn't change icons until you click it, but it
changes instantly here, as soon as you execute the script, no clicking
required, just as you say.

I don't understand why it's not working that way on Tom's side. Is it that
it does it in the IDE but not a standalone (Iaven't tried it in a
standalone).

Ken N.