Again with the start using.

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Mar 4 13:09:54 EST 2004

On Thursday, March 4, 2004, at 06:29 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

>> My admonition to pass preOpenCard might be lost or the admonition to
>> call darsPreopenCard might be lost.
>
> Either...if a copy of your library ends up on a developer's computer
> without the accompanying documentation.

Documentation!  Where do you come up with these wild ideas?

Seriously, I do hope pouring over docs every time one uses a library is
minimized.

For this particular case, I think Richard's idea of a front script can
apply to an entire family of libraries.  Now on to opening and closing
custom controls...

Dar Scott