The opposite of save?

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Thu Mar 4 00:45:06 EST 2004

>I am sure this must be a simple question... If I save a stack using the save
>stack command, how can I later read that stack back in?
>
>doug

Is this in the IDE or a standalone?  If you just save a stack, it should
still be staring you in the face.  If you close and remove from memory, it
needs to be re-opened, as when starting from scratch.  If it's in the IDE
you can check the Application Browser in the Tools menu to see if it's
still active and access from there.  If you want to script it to be the
active stack (and it hasn't been removed from memory) use
'toplevel stack "xyz"'
HTH
Dave