Again with the start using.

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Mar 3 13:12:06 EST 2004

>If your library wants a call to darsPreopenCard whenever any card in
>any stack is opened from a developer's standalone or stack, your
>documentation should tell the developer to place the call in their
>script

...or to pass preOpenCard, as you said originally.

I guess so long as you communicate this to the developer, it works either way.

But not intercepting standard system messages seems safer in the
event that your admonition is lost or forgotten.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company
http://www.oenolog.net/who.htm