hiliting all instances of a string in a field

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Mar 3 13:56:03 EST 2004

On Wednesday, March 3, 2004, at 11:35 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

>> Or skip said elements or chars before matching string.  Use a
>> non-gathering group and (because of the bug) a range on the repeat.
>> I know that is cryptic and short.  Ask if I need to elaborate.
>
> Please elaborate :-)

I gotta run and will be back in maybe three hours.

This is wrong, wrong but might get you started if you want to play with
it:

where abc is your match and there are no more than 100 characters or
<a> elements between instances.  When the bug is fixed change {0,100}
to *.

Remember to test for match and nonmatch.

Dar Scott