Again with the start using.

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Mar 3 13:07:06 EST 2004

On Wednesday, March 3, 2004, at 09:38 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

>> if the target is me then
>> if the short name of the target is the short name of me then
>> if the short name of the target is "name of my library" then

> They all work.  #1 obviously gets the award for brevity.  I like #3
> because I still find some lingering tendency to want to confuse "me"
> and "this [stack, card, control], especially when dealing with modal
> stacks.

I like #1 because it is resistant to problems with library stacks with
the same name.  Admittedly, you and I are unlikely to distribute stacks
named "math" where one of us didn't define libraryStack, but in general
it could happen.

I think there might be some other benefits to #3, but they are just out
of reach of my sleepy head right now.  It seems to be a stronger check,
but I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

Dar Scott