Again with the start using.

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Mar 3 12:18:25 EST 2004

On Wednesday, March 3, 2004, at 07:46 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

> Serendipity Library's libraryStack handler not only checks to see if
> it is the target of the message, it also checks the state of a local
> variable to determine if libraryStack has already run once.

> Note I do NOT pass libraryStack unless the target is not Serendipity
> Library, as I see nothing going on that other libraries need to know
> about.

Then we are consistent in style.  I may have implied that I pass
libraryStack in all cases, which is not the case.

I have noticed these variations:

if the target is me then
if the short name of the target is the short name of me then
if the short name of the target is "name of my library" then

I have no idea if there is any merit of one over another.

Dar Scott