Again with the start using.

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Mar 3 09:46:30 EST 2004

One additional note:

Serendipity Library's libraryStack handler not only checks to see if
it is the target of the message, it also checks the state of a local
variable to determine if libraryStack has already run once.  [I don't
want to reinitialize variables once the library is in use:]

local sdbMessages
on libraryStack
   if the short name of the target is not "Serendipity_Library.rev"
then pass libraryStack
   if sdbMessages is not empty then exit libraryStack
   -- variable initialization
end libraryStack

Note I do NOT pass libraryStack unless the target is not Serendipity
Library, as I see nothing going on that other libraries need to know
about.  And if they do need to know if Serendipity Library is in use,
they can check the stacksInUse property.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company