cgi appleevents

Ed Haskell ehaskell at mac.com
Mon Mar 1 01:48:57 EST 2004

In Revolution 1.1 I am able to receive cgi information indirectly from
Apache via a program called acgi diapatcher which sends an  appleevent
to Revolution (and my current stack).  I use the stack as a web
application to generate dynamic htmls. I can run stacks in the
development mode which makes it very easy for debugging.  In Revolution
2 and above the appleevent is passed to Revolution (I think), but I
can't capture it in my stack.  Was this capability taken out of 2.2?
I'm sure there are much more direct ways of doing this, but for now I'd
just like to be able to run 2.2 with my legacy stacks.
Thanks
Ed