From a Rookie: Scope and Visibility Among Stacks/Scripts

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 2 09:22:52 EST 2004

Paul,

Try to list the whole path to the stack: ie.

on mouseUp
get line 1 of field "My Field" of stack "Substack"
put it into field "My Field 2" of stack "Main Stack"
end mouseUp

or

on mouseUp
put field "My field" of stack "Substack" into field "My Field 2" of
stack "Main Stack"
end mouseUp

The docs are great once you get a feel for the language. Go to the
developer contributions part of the Rev site and download some example
applications and dig into them. That always helps me in seeing how
others treat the language.

HTH

Tom