substack and systemWindow property

Ops ops at myesa.com
Tue Mar 2 03:25:52 EST 2004

In this particular (windows) project, I have a mainstack and a substack,
both with empty decorations...systemWindow works fine for the mainstack
but NOT for the substack, which is where Sean's (most excellent) DLL
came into play for me, and it's use was the only way I could get the
darn substack to "float"...

Opie