Problem with Image on background property

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Mar 1 20:43:25 EST 2004

On Monday, March 1, 2004, at 07:21 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> What happens if you have a group set to background behavior and then
> put that in a group that does not have background behavior?
>

> curious
>
> Tom

I don't know.  However, properties can be set unshared even in nested
groups.

My guess:  Since such a group is not on the card when a new card is
created and is not a shared group, it does not come into play.

Note that background behavior is not the same as sharing the group,
that is, placing the group among several cards in the same stack.

Curious Dar