fwPack/fwUnpack in php?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Mar 1 16:51:51 EST 2004

Brian Yennie wrote:

 >> It's described in my column at revJournal:
 >> <http://www.revjournal.com/comments.php?id=P65_0_1_0
 >
> I'll make a deal: someone send me a fwPacked message off-list that I'll
> recognize when I unpack it properly, and I'll whip up a PHP script that
> unpacks it.

While I'm intrugued by the contest nature of that, you could perhaps
more easily just use the functions in a stack with one field and one
button. :)

If you need a challenge I should send you a GIF file with an embedded
steganographic message (alas, my "Stegasaur" app was days from shipping
before 9/11 and people started getting all weird about steganography).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation