Geometry Bug

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Mar 1 11:51:21 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

While waiting for any input on bugzilla 1222,
let me pose you the problem and see if anyone
has found a cure...

The Discrete browser is becoming more feature
ladden and required more tab views for options.

Problem is that some of these option which were
copy pasted from others, stop working geometry
manager wise. These controls keep the GM props
as can be seen in the props palette but they
wont resize or move anymore on resizestack...

Other than suggesting the GM hand coding or a
non-resizable stack, is there any solution or
known cause?

I can't make new releases due to this problem!

cheers
Xavier blocked by progress