VideoGrabber

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Jun 30 22:00:49 EDT 2004

On Jun 30, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> It isn't a camcorder, but it is firewire.
>
> What class of device works best then?
>
> And, this is also the case with the "QT" method?

Sorry to dwell, but this is a final, and crucial function of my
software.

Is there a known-to-work analog to digital converter that is compatible
with VideoGrabber on Windows XP? USB or Firewire? The one I have a
"Dazzle Hollywood Edge" does not seem compatible in either "VFW" or
"QT" modes.

I need to be able to take composite or S-Video and convert it to a
videoGrabber compatible format. If I can find one that works, I can
recommend that one. I currently don't have anything proving it works at
all under Windows XP.

OSX works with everything... of course.
--
Troy