Documentation & Books

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 30 18:43:22 EDT 2004

On Wednesday, June 30, 2004, at 03:10  PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 6/30/04 3:56 PM, Mark Brownell wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, June 30, 2004, at 10:52  AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>>> You may want to wait until Rev 2.3 is released and see what you
>>> think.
>> When will that be?
>> Bob Dorkelfin
>
> Mmmrff. That would be telling. ;) But if you promise to keep it a
> secret: Real Soon Now. Right after all the bug-smashing is over.

I thought so, or I guessed this was so,... or I hope so. I've been
dorking around with the alpha 2.5 that might have been morphed into
2.3a1,2,&3 for a long time now. I've been waiting so long for this.

> Say, aren't you the same Dorkelfin who was an extra in that Nemo
> movie? Fine job, that. Can I have your autograph?
>
> --
> Jacqueline Landman Gay

nope, I wasn't that fin, but this might sound fishy...
put myAutoGraph into thisEmailResponse for thisReason

I was blown to bits in Lethal Weapon III down in St Petersburg, Florida
back in 93 I think it was. They even paid me $50 and fed me for that
much fun.

Mark