populating stack with field

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 30 17:11:03 EDT 2004

 >>>i would like the recipient to be able to do this.

You could have the user enter a location as vertical and horizontal
coordinates and then set the loc of btn x to v,h

repeat with j = 1 to the number of buttons
   Ask "Desired vertical"
   put it into v

   Ask "Desired horizontal"
   put it into h

   set the loc of btn j to v, h
end repeat

I just tried this as part of an openCard handler and it works fine.