populating stack with field

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Wed Jun 30 17:00:01 EDT 2004

At 14:12 30/06/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>copy field "InsertTextfield" of stack "Textfield" to card 1 of stack
>"BlankStack"
>
>Don't be shy about asking anything else you need to know. That's what the
>list is for.

Jacqueline, thank you very much for that, And you too Klaus.

It works perfectly.

Now I can go and populate the destination stack with objects like
checkboxes etc.

I could do with a couple of pointers in the next direction. I dont expect a
code snippet, since I find it better to learn by browsing but I could do
with a little prodding in the right direction. When I add textboxes, for
example, using the button, they are all on top of each other and not
moveable or resizeable, Is there a command that will allow them to be moved
and or resized after insertion?

Naturally I could do this in the IDE but i would like the recipient to be
able to do this.

A rough jpg of what i require is http://www.gla.ac.uk/~rh82p/ide.jpg

All the best
Bob; Sunny Scotland