Disabling popup menu items

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jun 30 00:00:12 EDT 2004

Actually I've taken to providing a blank line (no dash) for Windows to act
as a separator and although it looks a bit odd at first, you get used to it
rather quickly. So my code just traps for a blank line selection and doesn't
change the menuHistory of the button (i.e. nothing happens). I would hope
that RunRev would do something similar as it is odd to select a dash and
have it show up in the option menu (how confusing for new users!).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/