Paths to inside bundles [was Re: A clue for using Valentina by XCMD]

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Jun 28 20:18:39 EDT 2004

>> When I make the standalone, Rev puts the VXCMD_Macho_HC into the bundle
>> and sets 'the externals' of the standalone. If I tell the standalone to
>>  put the externals in fld 2
>> I see
>>
>>> ./VXCMD_Macho_MC Untitled 2.app/Contents/MacOS/externals/revdb.bundle
>>

>> This isn't where Rev puts the Xcmd. The path to the Xcmd in the
>bundle  is
>>
>> ./Contents/MacOS/externals/database_drivers/VXCMD_macho/Contents//
>> MacOS/VXCMD_macho

You will need tadd the name of the bundle before this path. As in:
Untitled 2.app/Contents/MacOS/externals/database_drivers/VXCMD_macho

Note that if you use the rev database API then you don't need to do
anything. It's only when you want to directly use the Valentina external
that you need this. If you don't use any of the rev database API you may
want to not include the database externals at all and just copy the
Valentina bundle into your application and set the externals.

Cheers

Monte