How to use database-linked controls

Bill bill at rainforestinn.com
Thu Jun 24 22:21:40 EDT 2004

Jan:

On 6/24/04 7:36 PM, "use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com"
<use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> You can only pick a format when the "Update after
> editing" button is checked.

Just noticed that answer. What I was trying to say is that  the format radio
buttons are mysteriously disabled after you check the "Update after editing"
button and then go back later to look at it and see that all the radio
buttons are gray including a little gray period in the center of the chosen
one. Maybe that is supposed to be like that for some reason - perhaps to let
you know that your update doesn't have a chance of working (I'm trying to be
funny but here in the rainforest chalet where I am working there is a swarm
of little green bugs that don't bite but are everywhere)?

Bill