RR License Renewal Backlog?

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Mon Jun 28 08:29:48 EDT 2004

I'm aware that this is not the appropriate forum for any specific
problem I may be having regarding license renewal, but I am also
wondering if my experience is typical- if so, then Runtime Revolution,
LLC could use some extra help:
I renewed my license on June 12th, but unfortunately neglected to set
my spam filters to allow mail from runrev.com.  If my license had been
sent within two days of payment, then it's possible that it went to
email purgatory.  I contacted runrev.com by email on June 15th, and
then a phone call on June 21st, requesting that the code be resent, but
STILL (June 28th) have not received my license.

I can't imagine that this represents the usual efficiency with which
runrev processes licenses; if so, then to me it would represent a major
problem in public relations and subsequently a barrier to more general
popularity of the product.

Tell me it ain't so!

Sorry to post this to the list, but I don't know what else to do.

Sincerely,
Kurt Kaufman