adding button with function to exe.

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Mon Jun 28 04:52:15 EDT 2004

Hi all.

I want to make a compilled .exe app but I need to know if runrev can do
this. Sorry in adavance for the vagueness.

OK. I want to create a virtual labbook for our lab. However I dont want to
keep codeing it each time someone wants it changed to their layout.

So I want to create a .exe file that has a toolbar with a "T" box. This
inserts text boxes into a blank background that can be resized and another
that inserts a button (with a drop down list of predefined commands) and
another that will insert a label.

so someone with the .exe can do this

Experiment.(label)...." text box inserted"

Results (label)..... BIG text box

Button (back) Button (new record) Button (delete record)

IE use runrev to make a simple database IDE with limited functionality, so
I don't need to continually custom write an app for the folks each time
they want the layout changed?

Cheers
Bob