2.2.1 change

hershbp at verizon.net hershbp at verizon.net
Sun Jun 27 19:02:49 EDT 2004

Ok, I'll try to explain again.
There is a group named "a" . Group "a" contains 3 btn's,  btn "1" , "2"
and "3". Now you want to edit the script of btn 2, in 2.2 it just right
clicked on the btn and selected "edit script" and on I went.  On 2.2.1
if I do that , not the btn gets selected , the group gets selected so
now I have to select in the right click edit group and then I can
select the btn I want to edit.