Metal bug fix

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Jun 27 11:17:26 EDT 2004

On Jun 27, 2004, at 10:56 AM, sims wrote:

> I received an email from Tuviah/Bugzilla  that bug 825 has been fixed,
> this was
> a "double trouble" display problem when using Metal that Klaus and I
> reported.
> Tuviah states the following:
>
> ------- Additional Comments From tuviah at runrev.com  2004-06-27 02:03
> -------
> fixed. was related to the metal menu bar bug .
>
> *Perhaps* this fixes more metal problems that just my "double trouble"
> display problem.
> Hope it appears in a bug fix update soon.

Interesting.

I'm still going to try a couple (more) things to get metal to stick in
my stack. But it is stuff like this which shouldn't be a problem, which
gets so frustrating about Revolution.

The debugging is done for my own code, now I have to spend who knows
how long debugging Revolution's bizarre behaviors, and developing
work-arounds, before I can release my product.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.