PropsN2O 1.3 Note

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jun 27 02:22:54 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

A small bug has crept in this version of PropsN2O.

It only concerns the control styles menu so it shouldn't
affect anyone.

The good news is that Im writing not just a fix!

The next version 1.3.1 will handle

- Setting control styles to selection with multiple objects.
- Setting styles without being in the same revPropertyPalette section.

and I disabled the geometry styles since they rely on custom props...

No other changes made to the other controls...

Regards,
Xavier