Whadaya need? A magnet?

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Jun 27 01:28:20 EDT 2004

If I run this one from a stand alone splash screen, it works as well...

hold.... making stand alone of the stack itself....

aiyo!  bugs in standalone maker... can't make standalone with this
stack, don't know why... get empty script error dialog, click "debug"
opens a rev IDE script to debug..... hopefully solved in 2.2.3?

anyway it stick as metal if run from a stand alone.