Small difficulty with altBrowser stack

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Jun 27 01:17:55 EDT 2004

Hi Warren,

The Metacard engine was modified a couble of revs back to allow
altBrowser to work correctly. Tuviah could probably answer this question
better than I, but as you undoubtably already know, there is a 'context
menus' switch in the control itself which you can turn on and off to
allow context menus within the IE window itself.

I just work around this in the environment by creating a switch to
unload and reload the altBrowser control as I need it.

best,

Chipp