ANN: PropsN2O 1.3

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Jun 26 16:30:55 EDT 2004

Dear All,

Maybe one of my best time saving tools is now even better!
The RevPropertyPalette accelerator is now even more handy!

The controls styles menu is finally implemented!

This great feature allows you to remember any section of the
RevPropertyPalette from one object and assign it to another!

Hold the shift key if you dare to try setting the props from one type of
object to another!
It may work but no guarantee! No support for this feature until I get some
demand though...

Colors are handled differently for this menu and should work across any
object!

A few more enhancements here and there improve reliability, quality and
feel.

Download and changes at
http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=156

If you dont try it, you will never know how much time you are wasting
switching property sections or setting properties while developping!

Enjoy
Xavier