new at rev, even scrolling fields and file icons

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jun 26 05:16:12 EDT 2004

Hi Jean-Jacques,

Welcome to the Revolution!

To absolutely block the vScroll you can set the 'traversalOn' property
for the fld to false. Now you cannot select the txt in the field, nor
will it scroll. It shouldn't scroll horizontal unless the hScrollbar is
set to true.

I'm not sure I understand your second question. Are you wanting to
import an icon of a file, or the image file itself and make an icon?

If you want to make a 'thumbnail' of an image file, you might want to
check this file out:

altThumbBrowser Control
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm

best,