Panther question

James.Cass at sealedair.com James.Cass at sealedair.com
Fri Jun 25 12:29:26 EDT 2004

Hugh -

Your code worked for me, and opened any folder I pointed, including my
Desktop folder.  My default shell is "/bin/tcsh", and I'm running Panther
10.3.4.  This may not be your problem, but keep in mind on a Panther Mac,
newly created users will have "/bin/bash" as the default shell.  Existing
users who were upgraded to Panther will retain their previous default
shell.  You should probably use the Rev command "shellCommand" to
explicitely set your shell environment.

HTH...James

FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sent by: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com