dragging images from web pages?

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Thu Jun 24 11:23:58 EDT 2004

Hi Terry,

Finished the tests under X and got it working there.

Tested for Netscape and Safari -> These drag links here. So I use the first
method posted earlier.

Internet Explorer -> drags binary image data. I use the 2nd method (posted
today) I can make a working stack available tomorrow if you are interested.

Why it doesn´t work under 9 I´d really like to know. No Idea for Win. I´ll
test it later.

>I´ve put the dragdata into a field...

>Messagebox:

>ask file ""
>put fld "testdata" into url ("binfile:"&it)
>import paint from file it

>that does create a correctly sized image, but still not yet a proper version
>(on 9. No time to check X yet).

Best,

Malte