printing

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 05:02:03 EDT 2004

--- hershbp at verizon.net wrote:
> Hi all
> I need to print a dynamic list meaning could be 10
> lines or 50 lines.
> How do I do that I should be able to have a heading,
> and a footer right
> below the printed list , I should not have blank
> space between the body
> and the footer, the footer should move up or down
> accordingly ?
> Thanks

While you're not going to get a magic solution, I
think this is a case for revPrintText as far as the
printing is concerned.
This command has the ability to print a header and
footer, but will place the footer at the bottom of the
page ; so you'll just have to append your footer to
the text to print.
This means you'd have a script similar to :
--
on mouseUp
  revShowPrintDialog true,true

Jan Schenkel.