Saving a stack on OSX creates a 'classic' stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 23 22:45:04 EDT 2004

On 6/22/04 6:40 PM, Michael D Mays wrote:

 > I have:
 >
 >   version:  2.6
 >   buildNumber:  1
 >   revAppVersion:  2.2

I think I know what's wrong. I was thinking you were getting Classic
standalones, but you are saying that the stacks themselves have the
Classic Rev icon and open in OS X Classic layer -- right?

That's an OS X Finder thing. Get Info on any stack that has a Classic
icon. Look in the "Open With" panel of the Get Info box. Choose the OS X
version of Rev as the app to open the file with. Then also check the box
that says "Use this application to open all documents like this." From
then on, the Finder will open Rev stacks with the OS X version of Rev.