URGENT-How to add "New Card" button/menu to stack

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 23 22:17:06 EDT 2004

Exactly.

I hadn't actually put together my demo stack when I wrote my first
answers, so didn't think to include these details. But that is exactly
what I did when I actually got a demo to work

As I said in my reply to Jacque, I did get doMenu to work but did not
clarify that  I used doMenu not in a standalone, but rather in a
non-standalone stack accessed from a very brief standalone splash
screen stack.