URGENT-How to add "New Card" button/menu to stack

drenneck at uiuc.edu drenneck at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 23 14:15:08 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
    I am very, very new to revolution but have an urgent request for
help.  I assist a professor at my university and have imported his old
HyperCard Address Book stack into Revolution.  I then saved it as a
standalone application.  I need to figure out how to add a "add new
card" button, like his old HyperCard stack had.  it could just be a
menu option or something, though i dont know how to add menus.  I
need to get this done pretty soon.  any help would be greatly
appreciated!  thanks

-Dan