iGame3D status 062204

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Jun 22 13:57:44 EDT 2004

Bill,

I don't recall any specifics about your project and my class.  FWIW, I
have my class using Rev to do a final group project that is a game.  If
you have any specifics that you'd like to work out, please contact me
off-list and we'll see what we can do.

My class IS an introductory course in multimedia design aimed at the minor
not the CS major.

Judy

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, william griffin wrote:

<snip>

> I had my heart set on Judy Perry and her class to be the initial
> "student body" that
> would help develop the roadmap of high level 3D application design
> education.
> The licensing logistics of that concept were a bit confusing of course.
<snip>