iGame3D status 062204

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Jun 22 02:02:31 EDT 2004

William,

FWIW, your bug report appears to be left as "UNCONFIRMED" in BugZilla,
so it doesn't look like anyone at RunRev duplicated it. I downloaded
your test stack and confirmed it within a couple of minutes myself. I'm
normally quite defensive of the Rev folks, but this one really is easy
to see at work.

What was the compelling reason to not return to the MetaCard IDE give
so little luck with the Rev one? I know you said certain features of
the external failed, but the external interfaces are exactly the same,
so there must be something more superficial going on, no?

- Brian