Group anomalies

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Jun 22 00:18:35 EDT 2004

Hmm.. If this is a bug then it's on XP too. What seems to be happening is
when the object is resized larger from the top or left the scroll is set to
0 but when resized smaller from the top or left the scroll is incremeted by
the amount the group was resized and thus the objects don't appear to move.
I guess this begs the question which way do we want it to work?

Cheers

Monte