Sorting marked cards

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Mon Jun 21 16:09:02 EDT 2004

I have a stack with a number of active cards and a few 'spares' which are
like templates.  The active cards are marked.  I have a button which sorts
the cards by a particular field (empty on the spares).  The sort button is
expected to only sort the active cards--the script says "sort marked cards
..."  The docs say "The sort command is a stable sort. This means that if
the sortKey for two cards is the same, sorting does not change their order
..."  Does this not apply to the mark property?  The cards with the empty
sort field are coming first, which is not what I want.
Dave