Euro symbol woes

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Jun 19 13:17:51 EDT 2004

>Maybe you've got a font issue going on with the second field.

Graham & Scott:

Thanks for your insight.

My first problem was the symbol I originally copied from an eMail and
pasted into the original field was in a different font than the rest
of the text.

My second was thinking the htmlText would handle the unicode...it
didn't & neither did the unicodeText.

But once I typed the symbol in the field, moving the text to the
second field works fine.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company